I made a plan that once I reached 500 followers, I’d write a post about “things you didn’t know about me.” It would be a fun way for you to learn more about my idiosyncrasies. It’s harder than I imagined, but I hope they are entertaining and interesting. Kiddos wanted to add their tid bits too, which you’ll find at the end.
Thank you everyone for your reading, likes, follows, and most importantly, you being here. I feel blessed to share my faith, life, developing interests, and to have made friends from all over the globe. It’s a special place!
- I’m scared of cats but love funny cat faces on shirts.
- I’m allergic to olives (a recent discovery) and lactose intolerant.
- My 2 favorite phrases when shopping online: New Arrivals and Delivered Today.
- I got my first job as a cashier at Benihana. I was 16 years old and trying to show my parents I could get and keep a job. I quit after 3 hours.
- My 11th grade english teacher was Dan Brown. smirk. smirk. Ellis says I’m bragging. ugh. But I don’t know what else to write that would be that interesting.
- My favorite color is grey.
- My easy meal is rice, eggs, kimchee, and seaweed. I also love breakfast foods, but I rarely eat breakfast in the morning (bona fide night owl allergic to mornings).
- A recent realization about myself since our fridge malfunctioned and died. I can’t live without ice.
Kiddos wanted to add 1 thing about themselves too:
Elliot: I’m scared of whales and when I was younger I wanted to be Thomas the train. *face palm*
Ellis: I’m obsessed with cute furry animals but I’m terrified of them in real life.
Welcome to my blog! My name is Esther and I'm so happy you are here. I'm an avid nature photographer and a daydreaming thinker. My posts revolve around photos of nature's beauty, homeschooling adventures with my 2 kids, sporadic reflections on my child's heart condition, Bible reading reflections, gardening feats, and other mish mash things. Hopefully you'll leave encouraged, pensive, or smiling at the simple things of life. Thank you for stopping by and hope you'll find some interesting posts to read!