Hi everyone, the following is my latest list of favorite songs. I hope you get a chance to check them out and be blessed by them.
The lyrics are powerful and can raise your spirit when you feel bored, tired, discouraged, or just blah. Happy listening and hope you find a favorite song too.
1. Reason by Unspoken (Elliot’s favorite)
2. Up Again by Dan Bremnes (both kids hear this song on repeat; inspirational song)
3. Burn the Ships by King and Country (my favorite…powerful words and amazing music video)
4. Happy Dance by Mercy Me (this song makes repeat appearances on our list)
5. Let It Rain by Crowder (this song will have you snapping fingers and dancing in the car)
Have a wonderful start to a new week and enjoy the last week of September!
Stay safe on Halloween and enjoy the fun and treats.
Categories: Christian songs/ faith
Welcome to my blog! My name is Esther and I'm so happy you are here. My posts revolve around the beauty of nature, homeschooling adventures, Bible reading reflections, gardening feats, and life as a daydreamer and nature observer. Thank you for stopping by and hope you'll find some interesting posts to read!